Sunday 1 July 2007

Doing at the moment.......

Due to bad weather, all outdoor activities have been passed over in favour of playing Family History - in between doing the washing :o)

I have spent most of the morning putting together more information on James Dixon b1796 and his family with the help of a report from a new contact on the Dixon Branch of the tree. I have put all the information in, and then used Ancestry to fill in some of the gaps on other of James's children.

Am now looking for the Taylors again, see below post on John Taylor - Born ????

I have John Taylor and Mary Donaldson on the IGI marrying in 1782, but can find nothing so far on their births, am looking through some of the sites I use to search parish records, and doing the usual google on names, dates and places to see if that thrown up any clues. I would love to know if Moses b1800 had any brothers and sisters, which I suspect he does, but without the family on a census it will be harder to trace.

I'm quite new to this so you may find me stumbling back and forth between branches on my tree until I eventually come up with the info I'm looking for :o)

0 comments: