Wednesday 1 August 2007

Updating

Hi all *waves*

Not much genealogy being done at the moment, it's the school holidays and so I'm being kept quite busy.

I'm hoping to write a bit on the Taylor branch of my tree soon but it may be a couple of weeks or so before I get around to it. Damn real life getting in the way of my family history researching LOL

Anyway, if anyone has any pictures of Shiney Row in Sunderland from around the 1920's to 1930's that would be fab if you could mail them to me, or of Murton Street, Sunderland from the same time period. If anyone arrives here searching the Taylor family from Northumberland, or Sunderland drop me a mail (address top right of the page) I am also looking for more information on Mary Donaldson, born in Northumberland (Belford)

Am also still searching for details on the McDonnell's (McDonnell, McDonel, McDonnel, McDonell, MacDonnell, McDonald, MacDonald's - or any other varient spellings LOL) from Leeds, then Sculcoates.

0 comments: