Monday 29 October 2007

Still Without PC

*sighs*

Well, credit to PC World they have this time outdone themselves..........not only did they originally fail to even bother to look at the disk drawer which was reported as not working, they then called me Saturday to ask what was wrong with my laptop!!

*sighs more*

So I told them, they said it was working.

*further sighs*

I asked if I could come collect it. They said they would run some more tests and call me. So I come off the phone and notice a voicemail left about 15 minutes earlier. Voicemail - from same bloke at PC World - advising they have found what's wrong with the laptop and are sending off for the part.

*sobs uncontrollably with frustration*

Another call seems to clear things up and they do indeed need to fix it (tell me something I don't know!!) and will call me when the part has been replced.

Hey, it's only about the 6th time the blinkin' thing has been back over the last couple of years!

Anyway, if anyone is expecting an email from me, I can't :o( All my email addresses are off in the workshop with my laptop, so if you need to contact me the best email address is the one at the top right on this blog.

*assumes some kind of meditation position and breathes deeply*

0 comments: