Thursday 24 January 2008

McDonnell's Forward - Pt2

Despite trawling Genes Reunited and Ancestry to see if I can find anyone with any of the unplaced McDonnell children from here the only thing I can find is a possible for Charles McDonnell, who may (or may not) have moved to Australia and died on 23 Jan 1984 in Bullaburra, New South Wales, Australia. Unfortunately the contact details for the person who owns the tree dont' appear to be working :o(

If anyone lands here who has any information on Charles McDonnell born 28th May 1906 in Yorkshire (the birth date fits with the registration quarter of the Charles I'm looking for) drop me a mail, or leave me a comment, I'd love to find out more!

[Edit/Update - I now think it might actually have been either been me being stupid, or my computer as the message on Ancestry now seems to have gone through - I've sent another as I don't think I'd put a proper message on the one which did go through. Anyway I'd still love to hear from anyone with info on the McDonnells, and if you get here via my message on Ancestry connect, sorry if you ended up with lots of messages, and thanks for reading :o) ]

0 comments: