Monday 17 December 2007

Plan C - Murrell

Plan C - William b1872 in Bethnal Green died in (I think, from memory as I am at work) 1932 in Fulham, if I can find a copy of his Will there might be some clues as to whether this was indeed the same William as French William.

a) Ask the Fulham Archives if they have copies of Wills. If not, see option b)

b) Apply to York for a copy of William Murrell's Will (if any) to see if William or Daisy are listed in there!

If anyone has any ideas for a plan "D" please let me know!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

William Coates Murrell, b 1872 London, d 1933 Chelsea - is this your man? He is my 1C3R, and I am happy to share the info I have

SJ said...

Hiya

Thanks for the message, it could be, I'm not really sure what happened to him after about 1901 if you drop me an email to sjgenes @gmail.com we can swap info and see if we have a match?