Sunday 9 December 2007

WoooHooooo


New lappy :)


I couldn't get a decent picture so here's a library one !!
So after about 2 years of the old one going back, being half fixed and then getting the same problem 6 months later, then about 25 phone calls over the last two weeks, a visit to PC World with a poor amount of vouchers yesterday ....a trip back home to get the reciept for the original lappy, and having to tell the manager at PC World if he didn't sort it today my head might explode all over the shop......I got the new laptop!!!!!
Tip for anyone none too pleased with their voucher amount from Coverplan, the store can call up and ask for more for the machine you think is best matched to the spec of your old one. I managed to get them to agree to an extra £80 as the old laptop had a separate graphics card, but the one they based the vouchers on didn't.
Anyway, I love it :) and I'm now back online properly!!! I'll (not too sadly) be saying taraaaa to the macbook, which has been great for keeping up with my emails but doesn't seem to display Ancestry properly :( So now I'm seeing all the new and lovely (I hope) things Vista has to offer, so far so good - but I've yet to hook up the printer and scanner *eek*


0 comments: